On May 2, the Junior League of Olympia will host its third annual Community Summit on Resilient Children, Resilient Communities.
This year’s event will be a Families Matter Fair, including:
- Fun, interactive activities for families, children and youth
- Resources, information, and health screenings from a wide variety of
- Interesting and engaging parenting workshops on topics including child
for your child.
Admission is free and lunch will be provided. We hope you’ll join us for this exciting family event!
- Advocating for Your Children with Kim Smith and Jim Smith, South Sound Parent to Parent
- Effective Communications Strategies With Your Preschoolers with Candyce Bollinger, Parent Educator and Counselor
- Keeping Your Children Safe with expert panel members: Danielle King, Safe Kids Coalition Coordinator; Jennifer Lord, Thurston County Deputy Prosecutor; Lieutenant Jay Mason, Tumwater Police Department; Kim Carroll, Victim Advocate; and Rose Gundersen, Washington Engage Executive Director
- Effective Communications Strategies With Your School-Aged Child with Candyce Bollinger, Parent Educator and Counselor
- Positive Parenting with Shelly Willis, Executive Director, Family Education and Support Services
- Effective Communications Strategies With Your Teen with Candyce Bollinger, Parent Educator and Counselor